Getter Graphics Dagesh , is part of the Group’s Printing Division, and specializes in the import, marketing and distribution of printing solutions for the various segments of the printing industry.
Originally the Plevco company, Graphics Dagesh Division has been an active participant in the Israeli printing market since 1938, before the establishment of the state.
Over the years, Getter Graphics Dagesh has always been at the forefront of technology, not only as a user of advanced systems, but as an innovator that has led the industry into the digital era and beyond, in business areas such as:
- Commercial printing machines
- Packaging and labels
- Signs and large format printing
- Color management
- Technical drawing systems
- Digital printing
About Getter Group
Graphics Dagesh Division is fully owned by Getter Group, benefitting from the Group’s proven experience and the advantages resulting from the Group’s status as a large and long-standing icon of Israeli business, including:
- Sophisticated logistics center
- Synergies with the Group’s other subsidiary companies
- Close ties with leading suppliers worldwide
- Stability and financial robustness stemming from strong financial backing
Getter Group was founded in 1955, and specializes in exclusive representation of leading international suppliers. The Group operates both in Israel and internationally.
The Group’s subsidiaries offer a wide range of products and services, including marketing, distribution, customer service and support for products and solutions in fields such as toys, photography, printing products, medical equipment, entertainment electronics, communications, transmission infrastructure and equipment, power transmission and control systems.
The company was ranked amongst the top 100 most successful companies in Israel by Globes, Dun & Bradstreet and BDI.
Click on the photo in order to watch Getter Graphics Dagesh promotional video:
Getter Graphics commitment and ability to provide its customers with comprehensive solutions is expressed by employing the synergy, comprehensive know-how, technology and the expertise of
the various companies in the group, for the customers benefit. The company’s strengths are expressed in particular in the following aspects:
- One Stop Shop: a wide and comprehensive range of products, solutions and support services
- Laboratories and technicians throughout the country that provide high-quality service
- Professional and experienced team proficient in bestowing personal attention, with proven experience in providing service and consultancy
- Exclusive representation of leading international brands
- Sophisticated logistics network that ensures high availability of numerous products
- Innovative and high-quality products imported based on global supply and local demand
- Substantial market segments in its fields of expertise
- Part of the financially robust Getter Group
- Quality assurance system managed in compliance with ISO 9001:2008 standard and controlled by the Israel Standards Institute